1. Lift capacity is the weight the forklift can lift with the mast vertical to 3.0 metres.
2. Rated capacity is the weight the forklift can lift at full lift height, with the mast at maximum forward tilt.
3. Side shift attachment allows the movement of the carriage from side to side.
4. Fork positioner attachment moves the width between the forks without the operator having to jump off the forklift.
5. ‘4th valve reeved to carriage’ means the forklift has the ability to add an extra hydraulic attachment.
6. Extra hydraulic attachments are available through Eagle Forklifts by request. There are many options available, please discuss with our friendly staff.
7. The Forklift Hire to buy option is offered by Eagle Forklifts. Advantages, It’s fully maintained by Eagle Forklifts and you are buying equity in the forklift hired. It’s a fantastic opportunity to buy an asset that you know the history of, without the major capital outlay.
8. All persons using a forklift are required to be licensed by law, refer to your state and territory government websites for details.
9. Standard hire usage is 0-520 hours p.a. Excessive usage will attract additional hire charges: 520-1040 hours p.a. An extra $22/week Including GST applies Over 1040 hours p.a. An extra $55/week Including GST applies *Usage is backdated at the end of each year and charged on a separate invoice.